Take make-up removal to the next level with this powerful oil cleanser.
Step up your cleansing game
How to step up your cleansing game Dr. Alain Mavon, Oriflame’s Senior Director of Science & Innovation, explains.
Double cleansing is more popular these days. What’s so special about it?
– Double cleansing is a progressive skin-cleansing method that first emerged in Asia. It involves washing your face in two steps, first by using an oil-based cleanser, followed by a water-based cleanser.
How does double cleansing work?
– Science tells us oil and water don’t mix. That is why you need to fight like with like and use an oil-based cleanser to remove oil-based dirt and stubborn impurities, such as SPF, waterproof make-up, pollution particles, and excess sebum as poorly removed impurities can contribute to blocked pores and blemishes. That’s why an oil-based cleanser is so important, especially in the evening.
Will my skin improve by double cleansing?
– Absolutely. Double cleanse every evening to brighten and lift your complexion and allow serums, moisturisers, and clever night-time leave-on products to penetrate better and work more efficiently. And if your skin is refreshed, and pores unclogged, your skin will appear more even and younger.
Can I use an oil cleanser if I have oily skin?
– Sure. If your skin is oily, using an oil-based cleanser becomes even more important – simply because there’s more oil-based impurities on your skin.
Does the NovAge Oil Cleanser work for all skin types?
– Of course. It’s a caring formulation that’s been thoroughly tested. It’s colourant, fragrance and mineral oil-free and contains natural Evening Primrose Oil that smoothes and soothes skin with its skin-loving fatty acids, s, providing an extra-nourishment to the skin.
How do I use the NovAge Oil Cleanser?
– At the very start of your skin care routine, simply dispense one or two pumps of it into your hands. Glide over your whole face, with closed eyes, and massage in gently. If you have an oily T-Zone, concentrate more on this area. Then moisten your hands with a little warm water and continue to massage your skin until all the oil has emulsified into a milky-white lotion. For a double cleanse, follow with your usual cleanser. Rinse off and enjoy smooth, hydrated, and refreshed skin.
(click any image to shop)