Fresh strawberries, bananas and ginger all in one delicious glass? Yes please! The combination of the fruit’s natural sugar with the ginger’s zing is what makes this smoothie one of our favourites. And did you know strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C?
How To Make It:
• 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
• 1/2 medium banana
• 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
• 1 (18g) scoop of Strawberry Natural Balance Shake protein powder
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy and no chunks remain.
3. Serve and enjoy (or store in a mason jar with lid for up to 24 hours in the fridge).